The company benefits by the application of computer systems in general and SafeERP systems in particular can be summarized in the following points:-
Top management benefits
- It frees the employer from the obligation to have certain employees.
- Standardizes work procedures and rules regardless of the employees who carry out the work.
- Prevents conflicts of authority.
- It provides management with accurate information to base its decisions rather than relying on impressions.
- Increases the company’s competitiveness by accurately calculating costs and reducing wasted resources.
- Providing the management with the ability to view the details of the work through specialized follow-up screens.
- Provides management with alerts on critical actions in his work.
- The possibility of direct linking with suppliers, customers and third parties that are dealt with.
- Supporting the implementation of governance and sustainable development standards.
- It achieves the principle of internal control and the responsibility of each employee for the data he enters.
- Limits the repetition of data entry and the attendant errors or manipulations (the information is entered in one place and its effect is distributed automatically to all divisions and departments).
- It achieves the principle of data integrity between different departments (for example, the value of inventory in stores matches the value of inventory in accounting).
- Diversity of reports between detailed reports to total up to statistical and decision support reports with its accuracy and speed.
- It does not require increasing the number of employees, but often leads to reducing the number of employees or changing the nature of their work.
- It largely prevents manipulation of sensitive data, including cost price – selling price – purchase price – vendor quantities – trial balances and balance sheets.
- Preserves recorded information from loss or damage.
- Speed and accuracy of data retrieval.
- It maintains the confidentiality of the registered data as only the authorized user is allowed to view the data.
- The speed of obtaining reports, regardless of the amount of information or its age.
- It does not need extra space to save documents, and its operation does not require an increase in staff.
- Ensure that the data is not changed when you refer to it later.
- It increases the confidence of third parties (banks – audit offices – taxes) in the accuracy of the data provided to them.